We LOVE our Rooster Springs Volunteers!
Event Chair: Samantha Bethke
Thanks for volunteering to help maintain the school garden. Please choose a day that works for you. Each day slot should be limited to one household to allow for social distancing. Please only visit on the assigned day. (Kids in the volunteer household are welcome.)
Maintenance activities include things like:
- trimming dead leaves/branches off tomato plants
- trying to keep the tomatoes caged/trellised so their leaves/branches don't touch the soil
- weeding around the base of the 5 trees
- weeding the blackberry bush beds
- weeding plots & flower beds
- weeding mulched paths around plots 1-17
- weeding center aisles in between plots 20-27
Please don't put food/drink trash or wrappers in the outside trash. It is only emptied once a week and food trash attracts all kinds of critters. Also, please shake dirt off weed roots so we don't end up with a bunch of dirt in the trash as it can get too heavy to remove from the receptacle.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Sign up below...
September 16, 2021
Garden Maintenance Volunteer
|#1: Sign up »|